WARNING:If you buy something from Snapdeal

Introduction
In this blog I tell you that how hacker want information by me but can't have him.
Main
I have ordered a microphone from Snapdeal but cancel it after 2 or 3 hours.
After some days, A person call me for that "you ordered a microphone".
I says "yes but I cancelled it".
He says "congrats you won a car".
I couldn't believe that I won a car.
I says that but I cancelled my order he says that don't worry It is given to you at the time of order.I am so happy but after a minute I search on Google about Snapdeal this coupon.And on the Google it said that it is fake don't believe on that type of calls or massage .

Then he called again I know that it is fake but I ask him the theme he tells me all the themes.Can also need money for it.He says yes 6000 INR only for registration.

Then I called him by other four numbers and ask that Can you are from Snapdeal he says no wrong number.

After that he called me again on my Snapdeal registered number and I says🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
" Can I am looking a fool? "
He cut the phone immediately.

Conclusion
Snapdeal is not more secured because I ordered from Snapdeal and he know my all information with the help of  Snapdeal.

Don't believe on that type of calls or messages because social media have lot of hackers.

Post a Comment

0 Comments