Top 5 Hacking movie

INTRODUCTION
In this blog I will tell top 5 Hacker movie that are trending from years.so,guys follow me for more updates.




So we are going to our first movie which in South called Return of Abhimanyu.
This movie launched in 11 may 2018.
The director of this movie is P.H.MITHRAN
In this movie the hero is in army he take loan on fake documents with the help of a person who didn't know him.After taking loan A hacker teams hack the account and withdraw all money from his account.

The second movie is kee (South Indian)
This movie released on 10 may 2019

The director of this movie is kalees.
In this movie the hero is ethical hackers and find black hat this movie is very interesting.watch it full.

We are now going to our third movie.
This movie launched on 30 November 2017.
The director is Susi ganeshan

In this movie the policeman wife is under trouble very interesting movie

Our fourth movie is
This movie released on 7 february 2020.
The director of movie is Vikram Bhatt.
And the movie budget is 5 cr. INR
As you know this is the latest movie in which a 19 year old boy is black hat hacker.
 Now I am going to tell you my favourite movie which is also liked by you after watching this movie.
So,I am going tell you my favourite movie

DIE HARD 4
The best movie about hacking also so huge actions.The best movie of hacking in my life.
The Director of this movie is Len viseman

The series is coming from 22 June 2007


If you want more movies with categories.
Follow me or only comment me about which movie or topic you want.



Post a Comment

0 Comments